The One Happy Camper Grant is open to first time campers only. Get up to $1,000 off your child’s first summer at Jewish overnight camp!
If your child is a first time camper at one of the participating Jewish summer camps, then your child may be eligible for a One Happy Camper Grant. There are no income requirements for eligibility; simply fill out the application form. If you have more than one child who is a first time camper, you can apply for a grant for each child.
- First-time campers who will be attending a Jewish overnight camp for 19 or more consecutive days are eligible to receive $1,000.
- First time campers who will be attending a Jewish overnight camp for 12-18 consecutive days could be eligible to receive $700.
- If a child enrolls for 12-18 days with a $700 grant and extends their stay to 19+ days, they will be able to upgrade to $1,000 (if funding remains available for that summer).
- The program is open to all eligible families to attend participating Jewish summer camps. Please refer to the Participating Camps section.
- If you have multiple children attending different Jewish camps, please note that the One Happy Camper Grant is only applicable for children registered as first-time campers at one of the camps.
- Returning campers may be eligible for our CAMPS Access Grant.
Applications will be accepted through the summer, on a first-come, first-served basis, but please note that there are limited spaces available.
Please refer to the individual camp websites to see their sessions and registration deadlines.
You will receive your answer by email pending confirmation of your child’s enrollment as a first-time camper at a participating Jewish summer camp.
How do I apply for the One Happy Camper Grant?
STEP 1: Read Application Criteria (above) and visit the One Happy Camper website.
STEP 2: Create an account.
STEP 3: Complete a simple, brief, and discreet application form to determine eligibility.
STEP 4: Receive a final decision.
Your One Happy Camper Grant will be confirmed by email after you have submitted the online application form and once your child’s registration as a first time camper has been confirmed with the participating Jewish summer camp of your choice. Spaces are limited and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis - Click here to apply for up to $1,000 off Jewish camp via One Happy Camper !
For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com or 514-345-2645.